Friday, May 06, 2011

On the Road Again...

(Photo Credit)
William and I are getting away again! This time, we're heading up to the Seattle area to visit with some dear friends of mine that helped me through a rough patch in my life. About a year before I met David, I spent 6 months at The Father's Ranch. It was an amazing experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything. This weekend, they'll be in Seattle filming a promo DVD in which they're interviewing previous students. I'll be giving a brief testimony of how my life has changed and what God has done for me. I'm praying that I'll have the right words!

Speaking of William, the boy is crawling now. It's more of a scoot, but he's definitely getting around the house these days. *sniff* My baby is growing up so fast! He'll be 9 months on the 11th. I love my "Bubba" so much.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: