Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh, May.... Oh, My!

(Photo Credit)
Spring seems to be our rough time of year for illness, that's for sure. We haven't been healthy since a few days before Easter. I suppose I should be thankful since our last rough patch with illness was way back in November. We've had sniffles, coughs, teething (even our 4-year-old is getting her 6-year molars), cold/flu bugs, and on Friday night I came down with a stomach bug that knocked me down all weekend. I'm still recovering, so I don't feel too guilty for the lack of blogging, piles of laundry, and all-day movie marathons. I'm definitely in mommy survival mode. Luckily for me, I don't get bugs like that very often and so far nobody else has gotten it. I'm sure hoping it stays that way!

I was planning on taking pictures of my garden, which is doing really well, but I think I'll wait a couple of days until my energy has fully returned. In the meantime, we'll be taking it easy. So, here's hoping that the second half of May is much happier and healthier than the first half.

No comments: