Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

The girls and I worked on a Valentine's Day card for Grandma this morning. Dorothy was drawing her initials on some hearts for her and Grandma. She was really excited to pick out the pretty striped paper, and loved signing her name on the card.

Charlotte was even learning how to use her scissors!

Even William helped by holding somewhat still while I traced his hand on the back.

See, Mama, aren't I helpful?

I sure do love my babies <3


As for plans later today, if we have the time, I want to make some heart-shaped sugar cookies with the kids. I also need to go to Gleaner's and Safeway after David gets home from work. After the kids go to bed tonight, I have a few loads of laundry to fold and some spanish homework to get done online.
Monday's Munchies
B: Cold cereal and juice.
L: David and I had leftovers from last night and the girls had mozzarella bread sticks, peas, and applesauce.
D: Leftover Chicken soup and french bread.





2 comments:

Mandi said...

Check out my blog for a good sugar cookie recipe, if you don't already have a favorite. :-) Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love my Valentine! It is very special, with all their handprints! Thanks, Dorothy, Charlotte, and William, and their Mommy for making it for me!!
I enjoyed my morning with you!!!

Grandma