Monday, January 22, 2007

The BIG Two-Six

Today I am 1 year closer to 30 than I am to 20. David and I handed Dorothy off to my mom and we went to IHOP, where we were the only diners not classified as senior citizens. I had to wonder why a man who took 10 minutes to walk to his car was still driving. But anyway...

I get a free movie rental from Hollywood Video today and Mama's making some crispy baked chicken for dinner. SIL and I went to Costco already so I could stock up on some baby formula. She got me some ground beef and chicken for my B-day present. Nothin' says "I love you" like a bunch of raw meat;) I think it will last us for quite a while.

Still trying to figure out why Dorothy has long screaming jags....

5 comments:

my4kids said...

Hey Becci Happy birthday again! Thats nice you were able to go out with David even to IHOP.

Don't forget to update your profile ;)

ttulizzy said...

Happy Birthday!

Scrapbooking Princess said...

Happy Birthday to you! Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

purple_kangaroo said...

Happy Birthday!