Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stir Crazy

The weather here today is super crummy! We've got lots of wind and lots of rain and it's not so much fun to lay on the couch and look at. Especially when you're reading about the early period of the political party system and the ratification of the Constitution. I thought I had it down, but then it turns out that the Nationalists and the Federalists switched their names all up! The Nationalists became Federalists and the Federalists became Anti-Federalists. I had to get it all straight in my head again. I'm really not that in to politics, so it's hard to wrap my head around some (ok, a lot) of this stuff. Independent study stinks! I can't wait until April when I will be back in a real classroom.

It took all my willpower not to go to the grocery store on my own tonight. I really wanted to get out of the house and away from the noise of the Blazer game on TV. I keep telling myself that it won't be long now, but it feels like forever! Most likely, my next solo grocery shopping trip will be at the end of December after the cerclage comes out so I don't have to worry about lifting or not lifting a certain amount of weight...

*edit*
OK, so my willpower wasn't so strong. I did end up going to the store, BUT I had the courtesy clerk help me out:)

No comments: