Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas already!

Today I went to Costco and ordered Christmas cards... I can't believe it's that time again already.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love pumpkin pie? Because I do. And it's everywhere right now.... bad month to be pregnant!!!

I don't think we'll be doing any Christmas shopping this year. I just don't have the energy for it. Maybe I'll make some chocolate-covered peanut butter balls, but that's about it.

Charlotte has been baking for 33 weeks now and I'm really getting impatient for her arrival. Of course I don't want her to come early, but I'm looking forward to full-term getting here soon.

Only a couple more weeks left in the term now. Give me "A" prayers!!

1 comment:

purple_kangaroo said...

LOL, it took me a minute to figure out what you meant by only a couple of weeks left in the term now. I was thinking, "Wait a minute. 33 plus 2 isn't 40 weeks gestation.

Then I realized you meant school term, not pregnncy term. :)

I hope you do great finishing both!