Saturday, December 23, 2006

Finally

I am getting around to putting some pictures on here after moving. Never again will I try to move right before Christmas... unless I have no choice in the matter.

First off, here we are at my in-laws' house a couple of weeks ago after a wedding we went to. Actually the wedding was missed because I misread the time. We only got to the reception. Don't mind the red-eye!



My new nephew Coen James:



Here he is with his mommy yesterday:



Here is our tree:



Dorothy mesmerized by the tree:



Kaily's ornaments:



Dorothy's ornaments:



And, last but not least, Dorothy "talking":

3 comments:

Tonya said...

adorable :) Love the pics!

Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

purple_kangaroo said...

Beautiful pictures.

Merry Christmas!

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

How precious!!! I hope your family had a wonderful Christmas!