Sunday, November 05, 2006

Two Months Old

Dear baby girl,
Today you are two months old and the time is already going by so fast. You are so strong that even at the beginning of the month you could hold your head up when you were having tummy time. You even pushed yourself up so far that you flipped right over on to your back!



Like I said last time, baths are one of my favorite times with you. I love how you look around and just enjoy it while I make you all clean. Even though you don't like being taken out and dried off most of the time, sometimes you'll give me a smile.



Then again, sometimes... not so much.



You have 4 (almost 5) cousins 3 and under that you have gotten to spend a lot of time with this month. But, really, is it that bad?



Seriously. Is it?



One thing is starting to get better and that's the sleeping issue. I didn't want to let you cry it out, but when we went to the doctor she gave us some tips. They are really helping you out (and I only have to let you cry for 10 minutes or less). Last night (even though mommy got you home at 12 am and you had been sleeping all day only waking up to eat) Daddy fed you and I put you in your crib. You went to sleep without fussing and you slept until 6:40 this morning. This is better for mommy and better for you. Not to mention that you're so cute when you're tired.




And when you're sleeping.



I love you, baby girl, and I'm so glad you're with us.

6 comments:

Tonya said...

what a great post and she is just too adorable.. you can really tell she loves her cousins..lol :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss those newborn days!! She is very precious!

purple_kangaroo said...

Wow, already! She's growing so fast. Happy 2-month birthday, baby girl!

Anonymous said...

I know I say this all the time, but she is just too cute! And what a healthy baby too!

sarah said...

she is sooooo cute!!! :-) I can't believe she is two months already! Time flies, huh?!!

Anonymous said...

Dorothy is getting SO big!!! Woo hoo!!! I'm glad things are going well.