Thursday, November 16, 2006

OK ,Then.

I switched to Blogger Beta today. I haven't done anything new with it, but it does look like there are some more options to play around with.

I spent a lot of the day sewing diapers. I am going to have to sew a lot to make much, but anything at this point is going to help. I think I have perfected my fitted diaper pattern. I have made a few changes and am keeping all of the different versions to use on Dorothy to find out which one is going to work the best. Whichever one I like the most (I have a feeling it will be the last one I made) will be the one I try to sell on ebay first. I wanted to take a picture of it, but the camera is in David's pocket, so the picture will have to wait. I'm also putting them through a few runs in the washer to test how well they hold up.

Well, I have a lot of things I could post about, but I have to go pump. Again.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

aww cant wait to see your new creation :) I'm sure it is wonderful although this mommy uses disposables..lol You will notice the new blogger is better when you try and upload some pics :)