Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stitch....

My cerclage is coming out today instead of Thursday due to the snow/ice they are predicting for Wed/Thurs. We are also expecting a snow storm on Sun/Mon. We're headed into town tonight to stay with the in-laws and most likely staying until the snows pass so we can be closer to the hospital and have someone right there to take care of Dorothy if I go into labor. I'm not really expecting labor right away since Dorothy took her sweet time after my stitch was out, but you never know. I've had a feeling that Charlotte is going to be a bit earlier, although that could just be wishful thinking. I'd like her to be here before New Year's, but I'm sure she'll come when she's ready. Better for her to bake as long as possible! I'll update if anything exciting starts happening:)

3 comments:

Alice said...

Good luck! Let us know how it went and if there are any developments!

Elizabeth said...

Yay! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I hope she is born on my birthday. A Christmas baby would be wonderful. If you feel up to it I would love to visit you in the hospital if that is ok. Let me know. I love you girl.