Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Well, then....

Mark down last weekend as the craziest in history.

The good news is that Dorothy and I are both feeling better.

The better news is that we got moved in one day, minus the cleaning of the old house(and my sister didn't go into labor until the day after we got the bulk of the moving done).

The better news still is that I won the contest for my sister. Remember that $100 gift card contest? Yeah, I got it!

The best news yet is that I have a new nephew, pictures to come later. I am neglecting my unpacking today to spend the day with them. I know. Bad me.

This weekend I must do my Christmas baking and more unpacking. But my kitchen is mostly done, as is the bathroom. Dorothy's room still needs the furniture to be arranged, but most of her stuff was either in bags or drawers, so her room will be easy to unpack. Hopefully I will get our Christmas tree up soon, too. Whew. I am so glad last weekend is over.

6 comments:

my4kids said...

Hey Becci I am glad the move went smoothly (well mostly, right). Also glad your sister waited till you were in to have the baby, congratulations new Aunty! I saw in your comments the other day that you had won and was waiting for you to see, that is great a gift to your sister now that she had the baby she can go shopping!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog...so much in common. Husband in IT, one daughter, want a big family (probably won't get it), planning to become a SAHM after this school year..oh, and we're moving next week! Good luck with the unpacking.

Tonya said...

glad you got the moving done and that you and Dorothy are feeling better.. congrats on your nephew :) YAY!! and congrats on the contest :)

Lori said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you guys are moved in. Hey, as long as you've got the kitchen and baths unpacked, you're good to go. Take your time with the rest. We're moving in 2 weeks, so I'll be in the same boat.

Congrats to your sister! I can't wait to see pics! :)

Mom of 2 in Sandy said...

Yippy!! When Jen is feeling better I am sure she will be excited about the prize. That was sweet of you to enter. This is Jess by the way. I got myself an account.

purple_kangaroo said...

Wow, what a week!!